LIFE ABUNDANT!!!!

I love my life.

It's at times intense, overwhelming, and challenging, but never boring but I love it. It's full but I love what I do. I love being a mom to 5 brilliant, bright, beautiful and bold babes! I love teaching them at home. I love getting to meet new people. I love growing healthier. I love learning new things. I love writing. And I'm loving my home-based business!

It's been a long time I feel like I could say I love my life. It's been hard for a long time... and in many ways that hardness hasn't changed. We still deal with special needs. We still are managing trying finances, we still live in a house where there are too many bugs, a broken dishwasher, a half working dryer, a leak in Libby's ceiling and the car is in the auto shop... We still have brokenness and disagreements. I still face grief every day with the loss of my sister and nephew.... with the loss of what my life would have been. Mike travels for work and is gone a lot and then there's the bigger issue if there's no work.

But I'm abundantly rich. Abundant with friendships and relationships. Abundant with good memories old and new. I'm seeing God's hand and His provision in so many things. He's giving me strength despite difficulties. He's guiding me and leading me and growing me.

He's planted this seed of hope deep in my heart... and I see it sprouting and about to bloom.

I see His transformation in me and I'm thrilled at the butterfly I am becoming!

I am thankful for God... for His love, His grace, His blessing, His provision, His faithfulness. My security is sweet and stable... it's in Him. In His never changing, never failing, never stopping love and the fact that He is not just a promise maker but a promise keeper!

Life isn't "easy" but it's worth it. I'm thankful to be alive. I'm thankful that God hasn't given up on me... that my husband hasn't either... thankful that my kids forgive me when I screw up.

John 10:10 tells us in Jesus' own words, " The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly."

Abundantly: 
adverb
  1. in large quantities; plentifully.
    "the plant grows abundantly in the wild"
    • extremely.
      "my boss made it abundantly clear that if I didn't like it, I should look for another job"

Abundant: 
adjective
1.
present in great quantity; more than adequate; oversufficient:
an abundant supply of water.
2.
well supplied with something; abounding : 
a river abundant in salmon.
3.
richly supplied, as with resources:
an abundant land.

I look forward to what lies ahead knowing that the best is yet to come!

Comments

Popular Posts