Gifts of Friendship.





There are some people in this life it's hard to live with... and there are others you can't live without. This would be one of them. Michelle. My friend for over 15 years. We have been through some amazing and difficult life changes together even while thousands of miles apart. God is amazing to have given me one of the kindest, encouraging, loving friends.

We don't always talk regularly and never see each other as much as we'd like to but I always know that Michelle has my back. Thanks for coming over and helping me with sick kids. For holding my hand and passing the tissues when I can't stop the tears. For bringing sunshine into my life with coffee and thoughtful gifts. For running to stores with me... or sitting in the cars with kids while I run in. For trips to the zoo. For tea time. For helping me clean.

For speaking truth in love. For telling me that I can do this with God's help. For helping me know and love God more.

I love you and I am praying for you. Thank you for the testimony and instrument of grace you are in my life.

Thanks for not running away when I told you when I first met you that I knew we were going to become great friends. That could have been uber weird and creepy! But instead it's an amazing prediction came true!

Comments

Mixue said…
Thanks so much, friend! Thank YOU for investing so much in our friendship over the years - even when I moved to the other side of the globe! I love you so much and I'm so thankful that your prediction came true. :)

Popular Posts