My Ungrind Article: Brave in the Midst of Weakness

My kids were sick with 104 fevers and asthma flare ups so I forgot my article was posting a couple days ago. This article was about my redefining bravery and courage. Ashleigh Kittle Slater thanks for bearing with my delay.

Kids are better! Fevers are gone.  Thank you God for your ability to heal. Thank you for providing essential oils and albuterol and flovent. Thank you for Vitamin C and Doterra On Guard. Thank you for diffusers and for Breathe (Doterra). We're still dealing with respiratory effects but we are on the mend.

And I'm thankful our God is kind and deals with us in the midst of our weaknesses.

And for those of you who are unfamiliar with UNGRIND check it out. It is chock full of encouragement!

My editor Ashleigh, explains it so well here.... Get a cup of coffee, cocoa, tea. sit down. take a breath. And get some refreshment!

Comments

Popular Posts