When you are changing your life in huge ways, even with small simple steps it's easy to come up against a wall of resistance. I am there. I can feel the bricks beneath my fingers and look up to see the towering wall that doesn't have an end. There is much that wants to come against me. That wants to crumble my resolve.

"It doesn't really matter that I'm moving more or eating salads and drinking whole-food nutrition," the lies that whisper in my head begin to echo and build in volume.

Shut up. I will not listen to you lies!

I AM changing my life.

I AM becoming healthier.

I AM managing my stress better.

I AM finding healthy ways to cope with depression and anxiety.

I AM moving forward in my life.

I AM confident in what God is doing.

I AM eating more fruits and veggies.

I AM trusting Jesus with my health journey.

I AM going to help other people get healthy.

I've decided to stop looking at what I can't do.... I can't fix or change my past mistakes, failures, or circumstances... but I can change so much of what and who I am NOW!

Jesus, thank you for giving me the strength to move boldly forward. Trusting you to lead me and guide me... to help me love myself and heal my body through the tools you've given and provided... and to help others to find courage to transform as well. Thank you that I'm not alone and even when I feel pressed against a wall. You are for me! Thank you for the good work you are doing! In your name Jesus, Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts