Much of the Same...

I am sorry friends. I want this post, my 600th post to be a matter of fact, to be cheery and upbeat full of flowers and rainbows and butterflies. Instead it's a little more of what's happening in my life.

Samuel was taken by ambulance to the ER this week. Another not so fun adventure. His asthma is rearing its ugly head and we're trying to keep him stable.

I've been sick with a sinus infection or something which has now turned into a tummy bug. Ian has thrown up the past several days. Samuel started throwing up today. He hasn't been able to go to school for almost 2 weeks due to illness.

Thankfully my 7th was spent in relative peace. We went down to Nags Head (Outerbanks,N.C.) and chilled. It was a little respite from all this crazy bush-na-na we've been experiencing. My mom and I actually got to get out. We took Libby to her favorite store and got her some St.Patrick's Day themed items: a green and white tutu and an adorable pixie hairband with Shamrock themes.That's a must for a picture.

I feel like my computer has arthritis as the spacebar is still broken and it makes my typing very slow as I have to bang the bar very hard twice so I can create a space. Otherwisemytypinglookslikethis. See my point.

My mom and I also got pedicures... a first for us in a longtime...

Well, I'm taking a break right now. I'll write more later... as we do now have internet back home. This too shall pass....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Praying for all of you. Please tell Samuel that I'm praying for him and send hugs and kisses.

Keep resting in the Lord and the strength of His might.

I am so proud of you and love you.

You are doing a great job, JL & Mike!

K
Anonymous said…
He does not change ... He is the SAME, yesterday, today and FOREVER! And ... He infinitely loves you, His precious daughter. And that will NEVER CHANGE!

Popular Posts