God's Provision

So I was really dreading looking at the bank account. Certain needs were coming up and I didn't know which thing to pay for and what to ignore for the time being. And then I was blown away to see more in my account then I expected. My side hustle paycheck came through. Thank you Jesus.

Psalm 50:10- He owns the cattle on a thousand hills
 I also received an unexpected blessing check with love and prayers... melted my heart.

 I love how God provides. How he takes care of our needs. How he graciously blesses us even beyond our basic needs.

And as I still wait today to get "THE CALL" I feel His graceful provision in that.

A peace. A peace as I wait. Not knowing the result. Not knowing if we will need to go in and biopsy. Or go in the dreaded conference room. Or be completely relieved because all he will need is some minor outpatient surgery... but I can wait knowing that my God already knows what's up. He already knows perfectly what's happening with Samuel and I can trust Him. Trust that His plans and purposes for my children are better than what I can see and know with my limited vision and perception.

So, time to read my Bible and snuggle under my gravity blanket and breathe.

God brought to mind one of my favorite verses, "I would have despaired, had I not believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living." and then I read the next verse and my heart just swelled... "Wait for and confidently expect the LordBe strong and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for and confidently expect the Lord."

Psalm 27:13-14 AMP

So here I am confidently waiting and expecting the Lord. Will keep you posted when we get the news.

Comments

Popular Posts