Samuel's home. He went to the clinic today and all looks well. We'll all be together for Thanksgiving tomorrow. Mike finished taking Samuel to CHKD... dropped Samuel off at our friends and picked up Michael. Michael has an appt. with the neurologist today.

Peter's been doing great. Growing well. Eating and sleeping well for the most part. Looking forward to enjoying holiday time. It's so fun with small children. I love it!

Hoping to get our Christmas tree this week-end. I've decided to put special ornaments on the tree on my sister's birthday (Dec. 7th). I usually get our tree on her birthday but this way we can enjoy our tree longer.... and it takes the stress off on the 7th.... it allows me to be or do whatever I want that day.

It almost feels like a comedy routine the way the house gets clean and then becomes so dirty so fast. I've organized and cleaned my room multiple times but it always is a process. I know all you moms out there know what I'm talking about. Clean. Reclean. Repeat. Organize. Re-organize. Repeat. Clean diaper. Dirty Diaper. Change Diaper. Repeat.

Sometimes it's hard to feel like what i'm doing has value when I do the same things over and over again and nothing seems to be finished or done.

I went to a Mom's support group last night. It's for those who have children with cancer. It was an interesting experience. I wish I had been braver to speak up and ask questions. I just wasn't sure how the meeting was "run" so to speak. I finally asked a question 5 minutes before I had to leave and I got some great feedback. So maybe I'll go again but ask questions right away instead of waiting.

I'm tired. Been struggling with panic attacks again and trying to get a hold of myself. Life is overwhelming and sometimes I forget to breathe :) Time to rest....

Comments

Ashleigh said…
Jennifer, praying for a nice Thanksgiving for you. So glad you can all be together.

Also, will be praying for the panic attacks. Having struggled with those after my miscarriage (I just went off my meds for them a couple days ago because they are iffy in the third trimester which is quickly approaching), I know they aren't fun.

Love you!

Popular Posts