A New Room

Enjoying my "new" room! While Mike away the mice did play...We called it Extreme Room Makeover. The walls were painted. New bedding put on and a complete rearranging of furniture happened. It's not perfect... but it's AMAZING!!! I still have a little more to do but wanted to give you a sneak peak of what's to come. Keep in mind these pics were taken on my laptop using photobooth so what you see is actually the reverse of what it really is (mirror image).

Samuel's unexpected hospital visit (starting Monday) kind of delayed a few things I had planned to do but it really is amazing. Thank you for those who helped... a particular shout out to Laura Williams and Annie Johns! Ladies thank you for painting, your patience, and for watching children while I was in and out of the hospital with Samuel!

On a happy note... Samuel should be coming home today! Loving waking up with beautiful surroundings!

Hanging in bed with two of my boys!









Comments

Popular Posts