Un-needed.

Hi, g-tube Mickey Button Extension set. I know who you are. And guess what. We don't need you.

In fact we haven't even used you in well over a year now. 

And that makes me happy. Because after 5 years of using you daily we are done. I am proud to say that my two boys are done with you for good. No more feeding tube. No more accidentally pulling out the mickey button. Michael and Samuel can eat without you. In fact they don't even need you to make sure they're getting enough calories. They can do it on their own, thank you very much.

Although we are thankful for the time when we did need you and are blessed to have been able to sustain our childs lives we are grateful that we are D-O-N-E with you! In fact I had such confidence I gave the rest of you away.

Whoohoo.

So grateful to be reminded how far God has continued to bring us!

Comments

Popular Posts