Almost Summer

I'd love to say all the things that have been happening and what's up with us but it's all rather under wraps at the moment. Things are changing... at least under the surface. So many new dreams, ideas, visions, and hopes for the future. We will get to all that at the right time.

For now, just know that God is at work. He has a plan for us and it's going to be good. Better than we can imagine or hope for.

Trusting God in this season of waiting expectantly has its challenges. Sometimes I feel like yelling at the top of my lungs in a crowded public space some of the new ideas that have come up. But I know for now it's good to wait.

Man, I suck at waiting.

That's okay.

Wrapping up the school year and I am excited to begin summer with my kiddos. I'm so incredibly proud of all their accomplishments this year. They've worked hard and have made tremendous progress academically. I love the growth I've seen in them mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually this year as well.

Eager to have days at the beach, park, and libraries. Watching movies on rainy days with popcorn. Grilling on the barbecue. Swimming in the pool.

For now, it's time to take a breath and go to sleep. I'm tired and wired and my thoughts want to run away with me. My brain is begging to turn off and get some much needed restorative sleep.

So goodnight friends.

Comments

Popular Posts