A Free Lunch & other ways God is at work.

Hello friends! It's October!

So I'm taking a break from writing to bring you this message...

God is at work

He's been doing some amazing and new things in me and through me.

- I found a penny on my welcome mat (a reminder of God's faithfulness to me)
- A stranger bought my lunch for me today.
-I'm completely off 2 medications
- I have a CPAP machine which is helping me get real sleep
-I'm finishing writing a cozy mystery novel because a literary agent wants my full manuscript
-I started a new health journey today.
-My therapy/EMDR is going very well and God is helping me get unstuck
-Samuel is still "sick" but incrementally getting better

Today has been full of the usual, running around with errands and appointments. I went to Panera to get lunch. As I placed my order and Samuel added a cookie a woman came out of nowhere and said, "Today is my friend's birthday in Washington State. We're celebrating her birthday by doing something kind for others. Today your lunch is on me!"

What a kind thing to do. What a cool way to celebrate your birthday by having your friends bless other people!

Now you might see that as a random act of kindness, which it totally is, but it's more than that. It's God's reminder to me that He loves me. That He's faithful. That He's my provider. That He knows every need I have and meets it in grand and extraordinary ways.

So I just wanted to share with you the good things that are happening in my life! How have you seen God at work in your life?

Comments

Popular Posts