Happy Birthday Love!


Happy Birthday Mike!

Mike- you are my treasured gift from God to me! I am so thankful for your love, support and encouragement. Thank you for not giving up on me. Thank you for your patience, your tender devotion, and your constant faithfulness. I am so blessed to have you as my husband, lover, and father of my children. Our children love you and I adore you.

I never knew all those years ago that we would even be friends....not to mention all of this. As we were saying in the car yesterday... who would have thought 7 years ago when you asked me to court you that we would be here all these years later with 4 kids and a mini-van :) At least we don't live in it down by the river...

I love your sense of humor, your laughter, and your brilliance. You are the smartest and sexiest man I've ever met. I can't help but fall more in love with you every day.

You bring joy to my life even on the dark days and a sweetness to even the bitterest of days. You are my best friend who I trust, respect, and value. Thank you for always pointing me back to our Saviour... for helping me to continue to surrender to Him, and to help me to let go and laugh at my imperfections and rejoice in God's goodness.

thank you for making me the most blessed woman ever. Happy Birthday my sweet husband!

Jennifer

Comments

Popular Posts