Movers and Shakers.


Well, it's time to officially announce... we are moving!

We're going to be living with my parents and we're moving at the end of the month. Our hope is to be moving things gradually in and have the last-of-the-stuff moved on the 28th & 29th. And yes, Michael is still having surgery on the 26th...

So to say the least we are busy. Busy packing and preparing and trying to think through the logistics of a lot of things. Michael will be admitted into the hospital for this procedure so we will be spending the day and night there... and hopefully going home the following day... so we can move :)
My parents will be moving into the nest (the efficiency apartment over the garage) and we will be living in the "main house".

The twins are 11 months old today. I can hardly believe it. Time is just flying by. I love watching Ian waving his hands and making noises and eating up a storm. Michael is as sweet as can be and is the calmest babe I've ever had. It's been fun watching them increase in joy and ability. Looking forward to continuing to watch them grow- I just wish it didn't go by so fast!

Comments

Caren said…
Jen, I think its great that you get to be so close to your parents. I know your kids are gonna love having Grandma & Grandpa so close. I am praying for your move and Michael's surgery. Lean on Jesus...

Popular Posts