Day 5 of radiation down. Samuel is doing well.

Tired but all relatively well in the house. I've had some weird chest cough thing going. But hot water with lemon and honey is divine.

Haven't been able to post at home... internet down for the time being.

Too busy to pay the bills... hee hee...

Doesn't money stink sometimes... the fact that you need it. I say that half gesting but also more aware that God is in control and He's supplying for our needs.

So much is happening.

There's a wedding happening out here in 15 days. Samuel, Libby, Mike and I are all in the wedding. I'm so excited. My brother is getting married to the most amazing person.

It's so funny how I have prayed for God to give me a good relationship with my sister-in-laws and he's answering that prayer!!!! First I have Kristin... and then in April Courtney. I'm one lucky girl.

Kristin and Christopher will be living in the house on the third floor. Their home is still under construction but they will have their own efficiency appartment. So first there's my parents who live in the "Nest" and now my brother and sister will be living in what we will call the "Loft".

Isn't that cool?!

3 Families in one home... and Ben... our housemate. It's a full house. This year there will be 13 of us living together. I love it!

Well, I've gotta go. Time is of the essence and all that...

Joy & sunshine to you and yours...

Comments

Popular Posts