Okay, it looks as though I have bronchitis and a sinus infection. Last night I started getting a fever, sore throat, and aches all over. Fun, fun.

I've got antibiotics, an inhaler and mucinex.

There's a wedding in 10 days. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

It's so exciting but everyone has been sick with the flu... my dad, brother, Kristin, and now my husband feels crummy... I think we even gave something to my friend Kelsey. Bummer.

Well, there's a wedding meeting in 10 min. gotta run to the barn. I wonder if I can show up in my jammies and bathrobe... just kidding... sort of.

Comments

Isabella Hodge said…
oh jennifer! I pray you feel all better soon. i've been under the weather myself the past several days and i CANNOT imagine feeling the same but with 5 kids in addition. you truly are a superhero. i'm amazed by you, my friend! love you

Popular Posts