Not all these events happen every day but they could be found in a typical day in my home.

-Fries being flung from upstairs to the downstairs through the railing. As well as dirty clothes and assorted toys being thrown from the second floor to the first floor.

-Children fully dressed in the shower.... AGAIN!!!

-Legos and goldfish... in MY bed.

-Apple slices in my tulip arrangement.

-Dry oatmeal in my candle jar.

-6 "Blowout diapers"... in one day.

-18-24 diaper changes in a day.

- 13 cans of pediasure in a day.

- 12 + assorted medications.

-poop on my jeans. Applesauce in my hair.

-Scratches (accidentally) from my kids.

-Multiple boxes of bandaids.

-Pancake Batter Adhered to the counter.

-Marshmallow vomit on the rug.

-"Freshly" sprayed stairs... with fabric wrinkle remover.

-a rubber ball in the bathroom sink... stuck in the pipe.

-a cup of water spilled on electronics.

-tea never sipped, now cold on the counter.

-My nursing bottles for my pump that were on my counter...MISSING!

- My earplugs in a childs nose.

-Goldfish in the toilet

-Marker on the couch.

- Disney stickers on my laptop.

-Breakfast dishes in the sink... from the day before.

-Something broken... always something broken most every day.

-Barbie shoes in random places... recently found in an undergarment.

-My bookmark taken out of the book. My kids LOVE doing this!

-8 loads of laundry

-Someone using my toothbrush.

-A child asleep with body half on/half off the couch.

-Water or milk from a sippy cup being added to someone's lunch or dinner plate.

-Kleenex Tissues completely emptied from a fresh box.

-Mike or I's meal from a couple hours before still in the microwave that we forgot about....

-Veggie Tales songs being sung at the top of one's lungs

-"I want lollipop". "I want gum." Come on you guys, it's 8:30 in the morning!

- somebody helping themselves to my coffee...

-A hole in the bag of potato chips... due to mice

-Finding a child completely naked after naptime

- The word "Mommy" said a minimum of five thousand times in one day.

- "Mommy, are you going to make me eat something new?!"

-Me: "First lunch, then cookie." A certain child's response.... "First cookie...."

-Child 1 asking Me... " Where's So-and-So..." Me: "They're in the bathroom." Second Child (extra loud), "because that's where they put their POOP & PEE-PEE!"

- "Mom, I think you should get pregnant and try to have a GIRL this time!"

- "Where are the twins?????! Oh NO!!!!!"


What we Need to Buy Stock in: (because we purchase by the vat, ha ha)

-Mott's Applesauce.
-Desitin Diaper Cream
-Huggies & Pampers Diapers & wipes
-Silk (vanilla soymilk)
-Quaker Oatmeal
-Go-gurts by Yoplait
-Lansinoh Nursing supplies
-Libby's Juicy Juice
-Target & Target Pharmacy
-Bountys Paper Towels
-Toilet Paper
And so on and so forth :)


Seriously Thank God for wholesale clubs. We go through so much, so fast! I guess that's what happens in a family of 7.

Comments

Jenn said…
Jennifer, I love your post! So real and true. :) Thanks for sharing life!

Popular Posts