What on earth am I doing up? I'm wasting valuable sleep time. But the dog is barking because the moon is full. I'm lost in the rhythmn of listening to Peter snore. My eyes are glazed over and I'm ready to sleep. The night is a bit warm and balmy but thankfully the fan is running.

Yawn.

Samuel has surgery tomorrow. His CVL cuff has come through so it needs to be put back in... if unsuccesful they will have to put in a new CVL... we hope that's not the case.

Samuel will then stay overnight and get chemo. Hopefully he'll come home Wednesday night... at the latest Thursday morning. Thursday wedding festivities commence and friday is rehearsal and dinner. Saturday is the wedding.

With Mike, Libby, and Samuel in the wedding it will be busy. Easter is Sunday. This week is spring break but with all that's going on I don't think it will be much of a break. I'm tired just thinking about it.

The twins completely enjoyed their birthday party yesterday. They had a lot of fun. I can't believe they're 3.

Well, I really do need to get some kind of sleep to function....

Comments

Popular Posts