me & em

This picture was taken during our trip to Hunt Club during Fall of 2011. She helped me with Libby and Samuel at an event for kids with cancer. Thanks Em for all your love and support!
My cousin Emily is a really special person. One of the things that make her so special is her thoughtfulness. She is gifted at caring and communicating. During this time of sorting my stuff I have found dozens of cards, letters and notes filled with cute stickers and drawings, that spread through at least a decade. 



I am so thankful for all the amazing family members God has given me. They are such a blessing. 

Emily Grace, I am so thankful that you're my cousin. Thankful that you are a precious woman that God is molding into His likeness. Your countless notes of encouragement and correspondence through time and distance have lifted me up. Thank you for being a blessing. I'm praying for you and I love you so much! I know you're busy with all the demands of life but just know that you're tremendously loved and thought of often!

Comments

Popular Posts