Ears, Tears, & Birthdays

After much crying and screaming the truth comes out... Michael has a double ear infection. Poor baby. He's usually the most content and joyful baby so when he's yelling something's wrong. He's on amoxicillin and on the mend. still fussy but who's going to blame him.

Samuel managed to get some home fragrance, Romantic Cinnamon Christmas oil, on his hands as he attempted to open the bottle. he then rubbed it into his eyes. That was fun flushing his eyes out as he's screaming. Thanks dad for the help! The oil managed to make Samuel and I break out with red splotches all over. yes, very attractive.

I managed to fall asleep at 4:30 p.m. on the couch yesterday. I then crawled into bed at 6 p.m. and slept until I needed to nurse. And then slept until 9:30 or 10 a.m. Yes, I'm still exhausted. I feel like I could sleep for a week!

So, Mike is gone for the night and I'm taking the opportunity to burn some candles, work on crafts, write thank you notes, and just sit and be. I know I need to hop into bed soon because two sleep deprived parents is NOT going to work tomorrow :)


On a happy note:

Today is my Father-in-law's birthday! Happy Birthday Dad/Daddy Mike/My Mike! We thank God for you! We are blessed to have you in our lives and to have you as an example of fatherhood & manhood.

Tomorrow is my Dad's Birthday! Happy Birthday Dad/Gwampa! I am so thankful and blessed that you're my dad and for instilling me a desire to love God, be real, embrace life (even when it sucks) and to be a ragamuffin. I'm also thankful I inherited your creativity & adventurousness and not your spelling ability-although that's creative too :) ha ha. I love you so much! You are my dad and I wouldn't change you for the world! I love you and am proud to be your daughter!

Comments

Popular Posts