Our Big 3 year old.

part of the fan club
Sam W.- isn't he a cutie!

Jack W - aren't they good-looking kids!
opening his favorite gift
that we play with all the time.
dino-roars!
The party bag
the cupcakes- thank you FAF!
Libby- reminding us of her princess party... oh, only 10 times.
my favorite 4 & 3 year old.
Libby and Samuel!
The Birthday Boy!


My dear Samuel is 3. His birthday was on the 16th of this month. We went to Chick-fil-A and had a great time eating chicken, running around and munching cupcakes. It was a great little party.

I remember the day he was born... He was born at 7:07 in the morning and I was only able to give him a quick kiss before they whisked him away. I didn't see him again until after 7:30 that night. It was hard to be patient. My first boy.

Samuel you are such a joy. You were worth every minute pre-term labor, bed-rest, every hospitalization (all 10+ of them.)

I love seeing the little boy you're becoming. Your excitement over life. Your passion for cars, dinosaurs. Your compassion for those who are suffering. The way you hug me. The way you play with your sister. Your love of music and dancing. Your creative energy and you tender heart.

I love you more every day Samuel Augstine! Happy Birthday little love!

Love,
Mommy.

Comments

myfrog said…
Really? He's 3?! It doesn't seem like it's been so long. He is quite the little man. Happy Birthday, Samuel!
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
I really wish I could have come! I agree he is a sweetie. :) EMily
Sarah said…
Happy Birthday Samuel! You are such a grown up boy! We hope you enjoy being three and have the best year yet...
Katherine M. said…
Happy Birthday, Samuel, He is a precious little boy, Jennifer. You and Michael are doing an awesome job of loving and training your little ones. Have a beautiful day tomorrow and always. Much love!

Popular Posts