Interim.


Fall is here. The leaves dance and swirl around me. The colors are vibrant but most of the trees have shed their leaves. Hot cocoa has become a common drink around the house.

I found my battery charger and was able to charge my camera battery so I could download the pictures- all 1,195 of them! So expect pictures soon!

I'm listening to Robbie Seay right now and enjoying twilight. It's almost dark. The clouds are moving fast. Although I've already done some Christmas shopping it feels to pre-mature... Christmas, already? Well, it's here in a month, isn't it....

I can't believe Thanksgiving is in 4 days! Aagggh. Time. It just keeps going. Passing. Flying. Whether I want it to or not.

My days are so full of ups and downs. Life is going to be good. I keep telling myself that. well, I don't know if life will be good. I do know that my God is good and that He will continue to be good. I will try and snap out of this funk. Thanking my God who loves me in spite of myself.

Better days are on their way.

Comments

Popular Posts