Strep.

I'm lying in bed.. I have strep throat and a fever and I ache everywhere. I had to go to "quick care" at the hospital. The P.A. I had was very nice and had a great bedside manner. He was good at listening and really took in consideration the fact that I'm breast feeding Peter as well as Samuel having cancer and being neutrapenic (low ANC count-susceptible to infection). So I'm home and in bed. Mike was going to take me on an overnight but that has been canceled. I'm disappointed and sad but doing okay. Mike is being very kind and attentive and is taking care of the kids. Not quite what we had in mind for the day.

Life doesn't go as i planned.

I had a great birthday yesterday and was thankful to spend time with my children and my husband, my Grandma and my Mom 2 (mother-in-law) as well as get to see some dear friends. It was a wonderful day. I felt very loved. Thank you for your well-wishes and messages. They meant a lot.

I have to mention of the highlights... My brother Christopher & his wife Kristin gave me an amazing birthday gift. They got me an ipod nano. It's super cute and it's pink. I can't wait to load it with music and listen to it while I work out. It's probably one of the coolest gifts my brother has given me. I was so shocked I almost cried.

I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life... my husband, my children, my family, and friends. I really am a very rich person.

Well, I told Mike I would try and sleep as much as possible and somehow I don't think that writing on my blog falls into that category :)

Comments

Popular Posts