Isn't she lovely!!!

My Beautiful Grandma!
My Grandma and I have a pretty special relationship. With each other we like to "tell it how it is". I think one of the things I'm so thankful for is the fact that I honestly consider my Grandma my friend. I always felt listened to her by her even at a small age. I still continue to remind her that I'm her #1 (because after all I am her first grandchild). It's a running joke.

I'm also thankful because my Grandma and I are alike in many ways. Creative. Love to beautify our surroundings. We each have 5 kids. And we've both been through hell, I mean trials, at times. LOL. Sorry Grandma, but it's true. More importantly we also know that we are God's children, daughters of the King of Kings. We've seen and experienced time and again God's faithfulness and goodness in our lives. 

I love you Grandma!!!!!

How blessed am I to have both my Grandmothers alive and in my life. Both women who love Jesus and have taught me the importance of prayer and God's Word. I'm so thankful for their examples to me of faithfulness and perseverance. 

Comments

Popular Posts