Some Things You Probably Wouldn't Care to Know:

1.) What store would you shop at if money was no issue?

Whole Foods. Although The Omnivore's Dilemma is making me think through a lot. I'd like to feed my family the most optimum nutrition possible: least processed.

2.) What makes you nervous?

Watching Samuel trying to get off the king size bed. It's on raisers and is pretty high up. He's fallen several times. Going to a doctor I've never met before.

3.) What makes you feel like a bad person/mom/friend?

Bad Mom: not video taping my kids, knowing they're not eating the best food (getting Samuel to eat is so frustrating), yelling at the kids and being impatient with them.
Bad Friend: not communicating with people as often as I'd like, forgetting their birthday
Bad Person: "The more I love humanity in general the less I love man in particular." Dostoevsky (Brothers Karamazov p.61)

Comments

Popular Posts