Being Home.

I've been sick with a chest cold/sinus infection thing but have been using a netti pot, zicam, taking sudafed and mucinex and taking emergen-c and airborne around the clock. I think I'm kicking it before it could get really bad.

The kids have been a little nuts and the first day home was particulary grueling. I hadn't felt that drained in a loooooong time.

We are adjusting better though. I know how to set up the TPN (IV nutrition) and how to do all sorts of new things.

We have been still working on cleaning and organizing the house. Things are happening.

Samuel went to the oncology clinic today and is doing really well. He will go back to the clinic on Tuesday and we will take him off TPN for 3 days to see if it will change how much he throws up/wretches. Next Friday he will be admitted for a five day stay. It's a more "intense" chemo.

Tomorrow, I'm having a celebration of life (baby shower) for Peter. It's at church from 2-4 and I'm excited to celebrate something happy and encouraging in our lives.

We're worn out but we're glad Samuel is home. Trying to just keep taking deep breaths and adjust to all that's going on.

Comments

Kelsey said…
You're doing a great job! Hope the baby shower is wonderful. I love you.

K

Popular Posts