Better day.


Its weird but today has been a better day.It's still gray out. Maybe it's because I get to spend time with Samuel. I've been here since noon and then I get to stay the night. Unfortunately it's because Mike is sick. He has a chest cold and sinus issues. He's feeling awful. So that part is not good.

I had a great time being with my Aunt today. I got to talk to Dr. Lowe and he feels that when Samuel can tolerate oral meds for 24 hours he can come home. I'm hoping for Wednesday if he does well.

He's still throwing up but he's been doing better than he had been. He's been super cheerful and playful. He did great with Physical Therapy today. He also walked over to my bed and wanted to play puppy. He was "digging" on the bed for a bone. It was hysterical. A friend is bringing me dinner tonight. It's been a nice day.

Sometimes it's just nice to have a good day. Especially when I've been feeling sour. Okay, well back to playing batman...

Comments

Jessica Rockey said…
So glad to see Samuel being more 'himself'. So glad he'll be home soon and you can have your whole family under one roof... imagine that!
Ashleigh said…
So glad to read on Sunshine for Samuel that he's home! Praying for you all -- for energy, strength, for healing for Samuel, and for this transition. Much love.

Popular Posts