I'm still feeling yucky and miserable and not myself. I really feel weird most of the time. Today I started getting really dizzy and had spots in front of my eyes. I miss Mike terribly. I hate being so clingy and needy. I don't like feeling this way. Thankfully these are just feelings and they will pass.

Mike had a really good day with Samuel. We're not sure if he'll come home tomorrow as we had originally planned. I hope he is. He's going to need to get a feeding tube put in soon. So sometime soon we'll be back in the OR for him.

Life is overwhelming me. Calling nursing. Physical Therapists. Prosthetics and Orthotics. Chesapeake Pediatrics. Libby's teacher. Medical Supply company. EdMarc. Etc.

The list goes on. My ears are ringing and the sinus pressure makes my head want to explode.

Maybe tomorrow will be better? Here's hoping.

Comments

Kelsey said…
Girl, you are doing a great job managing so many things all at once. Yes, by the grace of God. Yes, with the love and support of many. Yes, even when you feel like...well, you know. One day at a time.

Glad that Samuel had a better day. Praying for everyone. Please give my love to Mike. Longing to shower you guys with hugs and kisses...

One day at a time.

xoxo

K
Lettie said…
I'm praying for stregnth for you and everyone in your family... born and unborn. ;) ((Hugs))

Popular Posts