Pumpkin or Turkey?

So, we went to the OBGYN yesterday. I asked if they could do an ultrasound because it had been a while. Peter's flipped and is no longer breach! Yay! He's head down and in the "ready" position. He's also 6 pounds already. I'll be 33 weeks on Sunday. So they were a little freaked out at his size because he's a big boy. So they made me do another glucola test even though I passed the other two times with flying colors. They're so funny. I told them I have big boys...

Samuel was 6 lbs, 3 oz. at 30 weeks. Twins were 5 lbs, 3oz, and 4lbs, 7 oz. at 32 weeks. So, of course this guy is a little bit on the bigger side.

So the question is a 6 pound pumpkin (October) or a little butterball turkey (November). We'll see.

Just got great news! Samuel's pubic tube is coming out as I type!

Comments

Caren said…
Jen, I'm so glad to hear that Peter is in the "ready" position! Here's hoping for no c-sections! He does sound like a big boy :) You are two weeks behind me. On monday, I will be 35 weeks! yay for babies! and yay for pubic tubes coming out! WooHoo!
abbey said…
Good news :) so glad things are looking good with Peter!
Ashleigh said…
Glad Peter is doing well!!!

Popular Posts