The clot has resolved itself. Samuel had his CVL taken out and has a medport temporarily installed in his arm. We're hoping to get him home tomorrow... Mike warned me that the doctors would prefer to keep him in because he needs a lot of stuff done medically but they understand that it's Christmas.

We'd rather be busy at home with him though than separated and in the hospital. Pray that God will help us. We'll be giving him multiple shots daily in his "love handles"... the kids has no fat... Oh I hate shots! Poor baby.

Libby and I frosted cookies with my grandmother today. It was a fun tradition.

I was blessed to have friends from church come clean the house... thank you Lori and Elaine. What a blessing.

My Dad's staying at the hospital tonight so Mike can come home! Yay. So much we need to talk about but we're both too exhausted.... so a movie perhaps instead. Sometimes you just need to relax and unwind....

Took some cute pics of Peter today... will post them soon.

Hoping tomorrow comes off without a hitch.... Missing Samuel so bad!!!

Comments

Popular Posts