Peter's up. He's been screaming on and off for a few hours now. I'm tired and just want to go to bed. He has other plans. He doesn't seem gassy anymore but he's still agitated. He's "talked" a few times now. Making those sweet cooing sounds. He then launches into a full on roar. He's fed. He's clean. Sigh.

I actually burst a blood vessel in my eye. Due to crying or lack of sleep or stress... it's hard to tell which.

Man, its so easy to overlook the importance of sleep until you're not getting enough.

The other day Peter murmured, "agooo." Libby freaked out. "Mommy, did you hear that? He said his first words... "Agoo". Can you believe it?!"

She gets thrilled over his every little move. I love it. She's been such a big helper. She's quick to give him his passy when he's fussy. She talks to him in sweet tones. She helps me gather the shoes for the twins. She fetches a new shirt when oatmeal is adhered to clothing from breakfast.

Days are long, wild, crazy and bizarre... but never dull.

He's still fussing. What the heck? Doesn't he know i have to get up and face the day with many other children beside him? Nope.

Well, at least I got a shower today.

Comments

Popular Posts