Um, is anyone reading my blog? Just wondering....

Comments

Caren said…
Jen, I always read your blog :) I love reading what you have to say...
Jennifer said…
Thanks Caren! Definitely having a moment of insecurity there :)
Sarah said…
Jennifer,
I read every post..on both the blog and the carebridge. Sorry I hardly ever leave a comment. Don't always have time to read...let alone write responses. BUT know that you are in my thoughts and prayers often. Wish we lived closer so that we could see you. Kathryn often ask about her friend Samuel who is sick. Whenever she sees Carebridge she always exclaims "there is my friend Samuel!" We love you all!!
Natasha said…
I am! :)
Courtney said…
I do!! I don't always comment, but I read every post and pray for you and your family. Your faith and honesty in the midst of life and Jesus blows me away, and I often finish reading humbled and convicted. You amaze me and I pray for you and Samuel on a regular basis! Please keep writing!
Sara of Sweden said…
Lovely friend, I read your blog! Thank you for letting me be a part of you and the family by having this blog!
I love you friend and MISS you!!!
Sara
Sarah said…
Me too!!

Just don't get online so regularly these days - and onehanded typing while nursing takes soooooooo long I don't always comment. But do always pray and love you guys xxx

Popular Posts