My Sweet Babes.






Comments

Ashleigh said…
Great pictures, Jennifer!
Anonymous said…
Dear Jennifer (and Mike) I absolutely love the pictures of Libby and the twins. I love your hope when it can look pretty hopeless. I need surgery for a slipped disc in my back. This neurosurgeon did a myleogram and cat scan. Anyways Wed. About noon your time I will have back surgery for the 5th time! Lord please let this be the one! Keep on with the pictures, More more. Love, Aunty Barb XXXXXXXXXXXXXXxOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Anonymous said…
I've sat here for the last few minutes squealing with delight over these pics of your sweeties. :)

Thanks for putting them up. Can't wait to see you soon...

Kelsey Justine
Anonymous said…
Those angelic munchkins couldn't possisbly have made such a creative "display" (not mess) as the before post shows....right? We know beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You have lots of creativity flowing....and it might continue to be expressing itself for quite a while. Who knows what Samuel might become with his amazing creations. They are certainly beautiful children full of expression. Love u...G'ma
Anonymous said…
Ah! So adorable!

Sharon
Anonymous said…
Jennifer,

What a blessing to have these 4 lovely children!!! God has been good. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They are beautiful!

Popular Posts