Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tradition.




One of the coolest traditions my mom does is have an annuals "Sleep under the Tree" Party. She has had the same "little" girls over for the past, hmmm, I think 7 years. It's so sweet. The "girls" have grown so much and they're more like little women than children. I had the pleasure this past sleep-over to join them. Thanks for including me girls. It was such a blessing to get to know them better and to join in their laughter. I enjoyed seeing their kindness, their quickness to serve, smile, and laugh. It was a true pleasure. The only men around were my dad, Christopher, my brother, who entertained for hours with various games, and Ian. It was a fun time! Hope to be there next year... if I'm allowed :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, please give your mom a hug for me the next time you see her. I miss her. Those girls are growing up so fast. What a special tradition. :)

I wish I could've crashed...

Love you,

Kelsey Justine

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun also! Hope we can continue for another 7 years!! xo
emily grace

Anonymous said...

p.s. you can tell it had been a late night! em

Anonymous said...

p.s. you can tell it had been a late night! em

Anonymous said...

p.s. you can tell it had been a late night! em

Anonymous said...

oops!