Happy Birthday Mike!

Today Mike turns 35. I don't want to be obnoxious and brag about my spouses or entice others to be envious with "my spouse is better than everyone else's" But, I would like to give honor where it's due.

Michael Napier is one of God's greatest gifts to me. He is a means of grace in the midst of some very dark times and places that I have been. I don't know what I would do without his help, support, encouragement, love, prayers, and faithfulness.

As we have walked down this road that God has us on I have found very great strength and comfort that Mike walks with me.

What a blessing to have a husband who loves God more than He loves me. Who is willing to tell me the truth rather than feed into my delusions and lies I grapple with. Who knows that sometimes it's better to just pass me a piece of chocolate than tell me I'm just being emotional.

Mike isn't perfect. He's human. He blunders. He sins. He makes mistakes. But he is also dearly loved by me and by our five children. And more importantly Mike is dearly loved by God.


                   ~ My dear Love. Rest assured. Christ is at work. He is refining and perfecting you and making you more into His likeness. Thanks for not giving up on me. Thanks for not walking away when the going got tough. Thanks for enduring and patiently loving when it would have been easier to ignore or minimize or neglect. I love you more than anyone on earth. I pray I will love you even more with each passing day. Happy Birthday beloved.~

Comments

Popular Posts