Cookie time.





Well, we were supposed to make oatmeal raisin cookies. It was supposed to be a replacement for some delicious chocolate chip cookies a friend had brought (thanks Tambra) but the last of the batch were consumed by my dad or brother- after I already promised Libby cookies...

So in effort to redeem the situation we have decided to make cookies. Well, I'm going for a healthier version (using applesauce and less sugar)... but there were no raisins to be found. So we added craisins, dried cherries, pecans, and a few white chocolate chips.

.......Later that day....

Yummy, hearty cookies! Delish. Well, off to console a constipated baby (Michael)... feed a never satisfied baby (Ian) and tell Samuel and Libby to come inside!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love you. I'll call you later today. Sean is doing better. : )

Popular Posts