Easter's coming.





Okay I must confess I took an idea from a magazine to create the basket below. I found a really cheap basket at a Thrift Store. Lined it with a plastic bag and then took dirt and grass... added some plastic eggs and a cute chick and voila... a .78 decoration. Isn't it cute though!

I feel so alive when I make things. I love bringing beauty to the world.

Anyway, Easter is around the corner. And no it's not about bunnies, or eggs or chocolate... it's about our precious Saviour's resurrection. Hallelujah! He is Risen! He has finished the work. Not only did He conquer our sin, but defeated death itself! So let's celebrate this new life we have in Christ! Let's rejoice in this resurrection!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Do you remember that poem you and I wrote about Easter years ago?

Together: "It's not about..."
Peter: "Candy"
Jennifer: "Easter Eggs"
Peter: "The Easter bunny"
Jennifer: "It's about blah blah..."

This post just reminded me about that. I remember being so proud of it as we read it to the aunts and uncles.
Jennifer said…
Peter- yes, what a sweet memory. We were so clever! I miss you dear cousin. Looking forward to your return to the States!

You are always missed at family functions!

Jennifer
Anonymous said…
JL, you look beautiful in the picture with your basket. I am so excited for your "new" home. Praise the Lord for providing such a beautiful place through your parents! :) Praise the Lord we can celebrate the resurrection on every day! I can't wait to see you some time soon. I'm thinking May at this point...I'll be in touch.

Pls give the munchkins and Mike my love.

I love you always and miss you.

xoxoxo

Kels

Popular Posts