MRI Monday.


Well, it's almost the day. Monday we will be taking Michael to CHKD for his MRI. We have to leave the house at 5:45 so that I can drop the other kids off and get Michael down to his appt. on time. He will be getting his ear checked, cervical spine, brain, and spine. He has to be under so that he won't move and the test itself is supposed to take between 2 1/2- 3 hours. Please pray for us if you think of it. I'm a little nervous about him being under but I'm also concerned about what the results will be. But let's face it. Just because we're doing this test doesn't mean much. I mean it will tell us of where he's at and what's going on. But it doesn't "change anything" meaning that he already had this before the test. Okay, probably not making sense... I might be too tired. It's just that whatever he has today, he will have tomorrow... and taking a test is just revealing how he already is.

So enough of that confusion :)

Thursday we're meeting again with the Dysphagia clinic. They will do another reassessment and will probably tell us when he will be admitted. We are going to go through with the 4-6 week hospitalization. I still have a number of questions to get answered but hopefully I can give a better explanation and provide better answers after this meeting.

Will update when we find out the results.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Praying for you now. I LOVE YOU!

xoxo

KJ
Caren said…
I am praying for you all today...may the peach that passes all understanding be with you now and forever...Love you!
Jessica Rockey said…
Hey friend... I'm praying for you right now. I pray that the MRI will be clear and that your questions will be answered without much further testing. I'm praying that the Lord will give you peace and comfort along with the test results.
I'm praying for you and Mike also... that you will have time to communicate and encourage each other. Love you dearly.

Popular Posts