Raw.

I've been so frustrated with how quickly I get annoyed at everything. And as my cousin reminded me today. "You're upset that you're not perfect." Yep, that's exactly it. i want my response to be perfect to this imperfect situation. to my imperfect hormones. my imperfect feelings.

I feel like one large raw nerve.

I explained it to a friend this way. It's like you have a migraine (without having a migraine)... you're super sensitive to noise, to light, to people.

Sometimes it feels like the whole world, when I'm out in public, is mocking me. I'm so sensitive to everything around me.

I sat in the car and cried for a good solid ten minutes today.

So tired of being uber-sensitive girl.

BTW- we are looking for a punching bag. For real. I'm not saying it to be cute. We really need one. We're looking for healthy ways to deal with our aggressive tendencies :)

Comments

Jessica Rockey said…
It's ok that you're 'raw'... I love you raw, cooked, medium rare... whichever way you come.

P.S. If you don't find my comment to be very comforting... you can add it to your list of 'things NOT to say'... just trying to help in any way I can;)
Ashleigh said…
Jennifer, I'm so sorry it's so rough. I imagine the uber-sensitivity is part of the process. Don't be too hard on yourself. As a book I once read said, "Grace on you." Love you, sweet friend!
Kate Van said…
I can see you in the right now. Talked with Martha a little at church today. Praying for you today

Popular Posts