Some great news.

Samuel's been sleeping since I got here (at CHKD). We (Mike and I) arrived around 3 or so. This morning we got a suprise call... guess what, we're going to do a CT scan TODAY! Unfortunately we weren't here when it happened but heard that it went well and he was really happy on "silly juice" (sedation medicine). Thankfully my Aunt was here at the time.

And we got the results.... Drumroll please...

His tumor has shrunk by over half! They only did an abdominal scan so we don't know about the lung but I think we're doing GREAT!

He's continuing to wet his diapers but still isn't quite back to normal. They don't want to take the tube out until they know he doesn't need it.

All in all, happy day. Hoping to talk to an oncologist about what does this mean about going home? Still have preparations to do and also have training we need... but we keep going in the right direction!

Comments

Jenn said…
Praising God with you! Jenn
Sarah said…
Congrats! That's wonderful news!
Caren said…
That is awesome news! I'm so happy for you all! I will continue to pray! WooHoo! Thank you Jesus!
abbey said…
Great news!! still praying!
Ashleigh said…
I'm so happy to hear that!

Popular Posts