Days are kind of weird and crazy and long and strange. I don't know which way is up half the time. Samuel's still in pain but not quite like the pain he was in. I'm exhausted but that's a perpetual feeling so nothing new there.

Listened to my voice messages tonight. Just got a reminder call that Michael has a doctor's appt. tomorrow at 8:15 in Norfolk. So that's changed my whole P.O.A. for tomorrow. (Plan of Action) I'm tired just thinking about it.

I'm supposed to see my surgeon for follow-up tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to see if they can switch me to the a.m. because otherwise I will need to cancel. I can't take all four kids with me. I can't get them in and out of their carseats. For that matter I shouldn't be taking Michael tomorrow because of the whole no lifting thing... but what to do :)

So, blah, blah, blah.

On verge of tears. Tomorrow is going to be another day. I'll probably feel better than... right?

Comments

Popular Posts