A trip to CHKD.

Samuel had to go to the ER at CHKD yesterday. It was a long visit. He ended up having an x-ray done which revealed that his entire intestinal tract was backed up. I've never known anyone to be so badly constipated. Last night he screamed all night and was up every 10-20 minutes. He was miserable.

I took him to the doctors at 7:30 this morning and guess what... he has a urinary tract infection to top it off. So now he has antibiotics and pediatric suppositories, mirulax, lactulose, ibuprofen for the pain, benefiber, etc. He's hooked up. We're just waiting for him to be able to push this stuff out and feel better.

I didn't sleep last night and I drove today. I'm wiped out :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
It was so hard knowing he was in such pain and there was nothing we could do to help him. He is so precious, so sweet. Still praying for him and all...

Dad

Popular Posts