Be anxious for nothing.

I just wanted everyone to know that I'm on the way to the hospital. I need to find out what's going on with my body. I've been having some abdominal pain since Sat. night and MILD but persistent contractions. We're hoping it's not significant and that they will send me home but I don't know what's going to happen right now. We'll be in labor and delivery E.R. at Chestnut Hill hospital up here in PA. Please pray for me if you think of it. I also need to prepare to get the kids places.

I am just trying to remind myself to be anxious for nothing right now.

Hope to write soon and say all is well. sorry we couldn't call.

Comments

It's Whimsy said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said…
I'm praying. xoxoxoxo
Sarah said…
I'm praying too. Hang in there...
xx
Bethany said…
we are praying for you
Anonymous said…
I am new to your blog but I am praying hard for you. I look forward to hearing good news from you.

:)
Wendy said…
I'm praying for you. And hopefully the contractions aren't doing anything...I had contractions my whole pregnancy. Hopefully that is just a twin pregnancy thing. Let us know...

Popular Posts