Post-poning.


Okay, this is really, really, really ridiculous. I am avoiding the one thing I am supposed to be doing right now... which is working on an article that is due, um, tomorrow. What am I doing instead you might ask? Well, let me tell you. Checking every blog known to mankind and following people's links to links to links. Checking my e-mail... just in case. Coming up with other things that I "need" to do. Thinking about making a root beer float and soaking in the tub. The kids are in bed. Mike is out having some time to himself. There are no true distractions and here I sit posting on my blog because well, I'm post-poning.

Truth is I have writer's block. Can I whip up a meaningful article? I don't know. I actually wrote it already but it's really, really bad and needs some serious help and well, I don't know how to help it. I'm wondering if I should scrap the whole thing and write something from the heart. Ashleigh, if you're reading this.. I am sorry. I'm really pathetic at the moment I know :)

Well, maybe a soak in the tub will provide some necessary inspiration... and some ice-cream...

Comments

Ashleigh said…
Jennifer, I have to admit I couldn't help but smile at this post. Why? Because I have SO been there. Many, many times! Take a few more days if you need to on the article. No problem. :-) How about we change the "due date" to the 27th?
Bethany said…
Naughty girl. HEE HEE.

I am the worst at that. I love to wait until the last minute. I work well under pressure.

Popular Posts