The Things They Say...


Yesterday, while Libby was working on being potty-trained. she said some funny stuff. She asks for the "paper toilet" when she's all done. She was excited when she put some of her peeps in the potty. she looked up at me and said, "Mommy, I twinkled!"

At home group we take turns rotating who watches the kids (there are a lot of kids in our group). During my shift one of the boys who is no more than 5 or 6 asked me where my babies were. I pointed to my tummy and told him they were still in there. He looked aghast, "Did you eat them?" I couldn't help but laugh.

Our original plan for the day was to go to the zoo... but seeing as it "feels" like it's 6 degrees out we're passing on that and taking the kids to the mall to ride the carousel... Libby is so excited! She can't wait to go to "Pennsylvania" (that's what she thinks the mall is called.

Oh the things they say...

Comments

Popular Posts